Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is copper toxic?

1

Too much copper can be fatal. You could get severe toxicity from ingesting large amounts of copper salts through your skin. Copper can work its way through your internal organs and build up in your brain, liver, and lungs.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1640354300450) }}

LIVE
points 64
Rating

Similar questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE