Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Animaux

Why can't dogs eat grapes?


Grape toxicity is linked with kidney damage. Eating grapes can result in sudden kidney failure and even death. The toxic substance in grapes is unknown, but dogs cannot metabolize tannins, flavonoids, or monosaccharides in grapes.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1655653982960) }}

LIVE
points 9
Rating

Similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE