Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

What happens if you eat mercury?

1

Mercury is a Liquid Metal that when consumed accumulates in a body's fatty tissue and remains there for life. Consuming even tiny quantities can lead to mercury poisoning. Children exposed to mercury will exhibit learning disabilities. Other symptoms can cause severe pain unless treated by a doctor.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1674928758697) }}

LIVE
points 71
Rating

Similar questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE